2.22.2011

Airplanes, Lags, and Gravity.



I love airplanes
but I have a horrible case of Acrophobia. 



Nevertheless,
it's a lovely feeling being more than 6 feet off the ground.
(that's as much as I can literally jump)



Especially night flights,
usually we'd be looking at the stars from down to up
but the plane will make you feel parallel
with those glistening space rocks.

This nice little green and blue planet
has its own little galaxy too!
City lights can be as alluring as stars.



All arms in the air for window seats!!
That means if you're an octopus you raise 8 arms.
(What?) 
Don't be confused, I am too. 




Lag. 
My delusional-like 5 day trip to Montreal had filled me with
sugar, spice, and everything nice. 
And now
just some traces of emptiness and Lag.



I need to stop procrastinating my art pieces. 

椅子になった人
 ひこうき雲が、あんまりゆっくりなんだもの。


There are a lot of things
that you and I may not presume
right or wrong
do or don't


But gravity is certain.

In serendipity
May gravity pull me towards you,
and hopefully
you towards me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.