8.06.2011

Tanabata.




I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday, 
I won't care about you 
It's Friday, 
fall in love.


Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Thursday, Friday doesn't even start
It's Saturday, 
fall in love.



Saturday, wait.
Sunday always comes too late.



Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed
Oh Thursday watch the walls instead 
It's Friday,
fall in love.




Dressed up to the eyes
what a wonderful surprise
to see your shoes and your spirits rise
It's such a gorgeous sight
to see you run out the middle of the night



You can never get enough,
enough of this stuff. 


It's Saturday,
beloved.



ハッピー七夕。

3 comments:

  1. LIKE! Sigh I'm always reading in awe.
    And the drawing......

    (Listening to "You come to my head" at the same time)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marzieee hasn't updated for a long time :'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really cute
    I've spend all of my free time to read your word



    thxx

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.