1.05.2011

Systematic uncertainty.

ただいま。




I'm home,
to this unofficial familiar home.


This time it feels rather different. 


This is unusual
Having more than enough time to spare.

And additional things to worry about. 




Guess I've always been a DIY sort of person
don't run in packs or groupies
I like being a floor ghost, a drifter.






It's a little selfish keeping quality time solely to myself
but then again are there suitable minds to share with
?




10 million fireflies light up my lovely city.

Too much uncertainty at the moment
it's making me feel very uneasy.


Montreal
Visual Arts waiting-list
Work 
Distance




Definitely not helping my Precision OCD Disorder. 








I blame Vancouver's weather 
for causing periodic emotional inflict on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.