1.02.2011

Two Thousand and Eleven Years.

皆さん
新年あけましておめでとうございました。
ことしもよろしく。


New years 
new places
new starts new faces. 




This break was rather subtle,
so was new year's eve. 




As for new year resolutions
...
I'm going to grow a sunflower field
!!!!!!
Aha, jokes.




I'd like to be a giddy little girl everyday.
(But not the ones that makes you want to strangle innocent puppies)




また、ね?


Argh,
too many 

people are leaving me behind! 




Feels like Abandonmarzie Fest
I'm not good with goodbyes,
even if they are temporary






BYE MAMA. 
Now I'm officially famless.
(family-less)






HELLO SCHOOL again!
I've never been this happy in a breakup in my 18 years of life. 
Biology, we had a memorable 3 years together
but now it's time for us to bid farewell
and continue our lives in separate paths. 
That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.