9.22.2010

H E L L O!


Just thought I'd visually display my enthusiastic "Hello!"
with the camaraderie of my demented Hello Kitty army.


Today is the first day of this infant blog page.
Hopefully this will last longer than my pet turtle "little turtle" did.

This post is named "Hello" for a reason.

HELLO CRIB 222

YAR, reminds me of my teenage dreams of being a pirate.

HELLO Wedgehead, OX (pronounced OH-EX), Cinko, and Babo

HELLO endless nights of procrastination, keenerism, and series of websketches.
(perhaps blogging too)



 HELLO DORM SWEET DORM.


So far it's been two weeks and three days that I've been residing here. 
Other than the usual disturbances from screaming drunken students
and creepy moths with their irrational flying patterns,

I think I'm starting to get attached to this space.
(room to be specific)  


OH! and most importantly,
HELLO open window that faces the more people abundant side of the campus.
YUHU!
 

Yay for stalker-friendly people watching habits!
Joke.
Don't judge me.


 This window really is a thinking process booster.
And for that I am quite grateful.  




The Moon's real pretty tonight.
(S)
c:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!!!!!!!!!!
    好夢幻的房間!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss BelleSeptember 22, 2010 8:45 PM

    超喜歡你的blog design
    你的房間跟我的比起來好多了...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! nice blog~ take good care of it :p
    And your fishies WILL grow fatter!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.