9.27.2010

you give me Fever.


Sometimes in life,
lying on the floor is the only comfortable thing to do so.




I like the feeling of being bounded together with gravity.




Why do I
wake up feeling like 
last night's dream probably involved a bad hangover.
But that's not the case.
I've just been denying that fact that I've been
malnutritioned
and
sick.



This morning, the Earth was rotating way faster than it should.
Nope, 
nevermind.
That was just me. 




I should really start working on the whole walking balanced concept..




But I guess the upside of having a fever
is not feeling the cold cold breeze outside
thats making everyone's teeth jitter.
Since
I'm 
radiating
excessive amounts of 
heat. 

Too hot you see. 



JOKING.
I really shouldn't joke about these kinda things 
especially while I feel like I'm dying.





Just watch me try to crack jokes when I'm 90 and wrinkly.





Anyway. 

I FINALLY got to use my mini rice cooker. 
So adorable. 



And resulted in this.
c:



Oh, I'm a happy kid. 
(L)





Until the Earth starts to spin out of behavior again,
oops


that's just me. 

5 comments:

  1. woot the meal looks good can i buy the recipe from you and name it marissa's corn fest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's 稀飯!
    maybe one day when you're really sick and feel like dying then i'll tell you my recipe c;

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u draw that first pic on top?!
    if yes........ omg u r really good hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. your food makes me hungry
    rawr
    i ate pocky just now...
    D=
    i think u should make me rice sometime..... :$
    feel better soon
    <3 lub u

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.