9.22.2010

Necessity.



One of my favorite things about dorm
is the fact that the washroom is literally 37 steps away.
YES, that was sarcasm.


There's something about exposing my bare face
with them panda eyes to the general public that really really
bothers me to the core.
It's like being naked in public, except it's your face.
Ignore that comment.


Oh and I'm not talking about eye bags here
I'm talking about legit black blobs circulating my eyes.

LEGIT.
Please don't report me to the WWF :c


Back to my topic.
Either i have a very bad sense of timing
or
people just like to brush their teeth and wash their face
at 1 A.M.

really?

It's Mission Impossible trying to quietly leave the room
and hoping that no one is leaving their room at the same time.


The thing is,
while im having mint flavored toothpaste smothered in mouth
and maybe around the outer corners as well
or
when i'm squinting my eyes while washing off stuff from my face
...

is NOT a
good time to ask me
how my day was.



maybe
i'm just generally not a friendly person at 1 A.M.



MAYBE




------------------------------------



Finally
my unnecessary thoughts are off the mind!
(sort of)



and NOW


I feel lighter!
YAY.
I should weigh myself.
or not.






3 comments:

  1. wow, nice drawings! Btw, I found that if I brush my teeth at 10pm, nobody is at the washroom. ;p oh yeah, did you actually count the 37 steps to go to the washroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall experiment at 10 pm then c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the bg image and the way you use green without making it look like an eco site like what i always do!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.