10.15.2010

Agist.


Half glass full of happiness, Half glass full of emptiness.  

I don't have anything against
Alcohol
I just refuse to let myself come in contact with the matter.



You may say I'm
antisocial
nerdy
weird
retarded


but in truth
I enjoy my own company
dreadful small-fonted textbooks with slight melodies of jazz
treading home slowly with my small yet heavy backpack
occasionally stop and stare at the azure night sky
hello, Moon.


I'd have to say,
to me this is much more enjoyable than
waking up disgusted trying to remember what happened last night. 






As human beings, 
we grow
we mature
we change for the better.


Unfortunately,
some don't.
Regardless of their current age. 


I may be Eighteen
but my juvenility is much less than yours. 



So, 
with all genuineness 
coming from the bottom of my 
heart,
I hope you grow up c: 



and stop what you're doing, 
because we both know
that 
it's going end in
embarrassment 
and more






is NOT cool.


at all. 



2 comments:

  1. no not cool at all
    cuz im the coolest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't have anything against
    Alcohol.
    I just refuse to let myself come in contact with the matter."

    haha, same with me :\

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.