10.26.2010

Rain over me.




On the dry and dusty road
   The nights we spend apart alone
   I can't sleep and I lay and I think
   The night is hot and black as ink
   Oh, I need a drink  
of cool, 
cool rain


Only love can 
bring the rain
that makes you yearn to the sky
 bring the rain
that falls like tears from on high


--------------------------------------





Oh dearie,
I'm not fond of talking about weather
but
Vancouver weather has quite the temper. 






Something that I've noticed
amongst the frantic wind and blowing rain








About 
seventy percent 
okay maybe 
73.4%
of people that i see
uses
black umbrellas.








Which leaves me pondering
together with my
 moustache patterned umbrella,
why 
the monotone colour








Either they are 
more durable, 
better pairing with outfits, 
or
there must me some trend that I am 
completely
out of. 








End of self Q/A.  
Raindrops falling on my head,
tip tap onto my tip of my
umbrella
my rainboots
my lost memories of you.








____,

Reign over me.
Surrender to the inevitable. 









Dreams be Dreams. 
I love my once in a while more than pleasant dream encounters. 
また、会いましょうね
ピーてん
 c:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.