10.05.2010

Distraction Syndrome.


sniff sniff cough sniff sniff cough
sneeze sneeze
cough
Sniff


 
Goodbye Feeeeever,
Helloooooo Cold.



The Flu Season is
literally
killing me
softly.


and maybe some other people too.





   

One midterm down,
2 more to go!


Distraction Syndrome
is a mixture between short-term memory loss
and concurrent distractions taking place in the human mind. 

 

Currently,
there are several matters in the back of my head
running at the speed of 500km/hour.


 
Whether or not I should be thinking about these things
Right now is probably not a good time to run things through


 
Especially when my brain is overloaded by sniffing too much mucus.  

 
Ew.
Unnecessary imagery.
My apologies.


Do smart kids in movies who go to Harvard or MIT ever use a pen and paper?
It seems like they are always writing equations on windows and walls.




I should start doing that too.

 
I miss being on a dinosaur,
being able to see the world 6 feet above the ground.


mu.

 

2 comments:

  1. I am sick too :( I miss Canada HOMESICK :'(

    ptc

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGPATTYHAI! :D
    hope you're doing well there
    come home soooon c:

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.