10.21.2010

Fried Brains.

It always kills me a little bit inside
when my bacon doesn't turn out to be it's original size.


Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes
spending several available moments of mine
trying to develop some quality one-on-one 
which one of my least favorite subjects. 



Didn't
turn out as well as i planned our relationship would be.
(U)




It's been a rough month. 
Midterms.
Assignments.
You.




As much as I'm trying to make this roller coaster
run on a much preferred speed,
I should probably just be enjoying the ride. 




I never really thought I had high IQ
or in fact inherited Asian-Intelligence genes.
I really shouldn't be 
too 
surprised. 




Meanwhile 
I will convince myself doodling everywhere
(with lacking math equations)
seems like a potential factor that I could be the next
Da Vinci.



JOKE. 
Why so serious?


SMRT,
in all the wrong areas,
all the wrong ways. 



I'll let you go.

In a while,

You and I,

we won't know.

What hit us. 






Sinking deeper
into the bottom
of Autumn. 





I smell winter.




Which means,


LESS FRECKLES ON MARZIE'S CHEEKS!
(YAY)


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.