10.18.2010

Lean Me On.

Searching for a feeling of safety
to comfort the vacant space
located in the top left corner of the chest. 


It might be difficult to convince yourself this,
but 
we're all human
and 
we're all in need of some sort of company



I've repeatedly repeated to myself
that I am not a needy person. 
This statement will continue to prove itself true. 


However, 
I do miss my
papa, mama, grama, grapa
sophs
law23
afro

:'c 



Oh, I really need to know,
or else you got to let me go. 


Shivers that you give me 
keep me freezing all night, 
you make me
shudder. 


You knock me down I can't get up,
I'm stuck,
need to stop shaking me up.
I can't sleep can't think sane,
I'm sinking under.




Introducing
Mayo Cookie 
now part of the Cookie Family.
c:



I'll be a shoulder,
for you to lean on.


And as my heart gets softer, 


I'll begin to wonder
now who do I lean on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.