10.29.2010

Wave.



I wish I broke mirrors
Instead of promises
But all I see is a shattered conscience
Staring right back at me.


I wish I had covered all my tracks completely,
I'm so afraid.
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
or just the train?



Melancholy,
 please cut to the chase
and cut a long story short.



Oh, please be done, how much longer
can this drama afford to run?


I forget the last time I felt brave
I just recall insecurity
and it came down like a tidal wave
swept over me.



But sadly then, all my heavy hopes
just pull me back down 
again.


The end is uncertain
and I've never been so afraid.
But I don't need a telescope
to see that there's hope
and that 


makes me
feel brave.



It's one of those day
when thoughts overwhelm your mind
and
past memories hit you straight in the face.





Am I awake now?



I truly hope so. 

1 comment:

  1. 有時候... 人是要往前看的.
    雖然過去的事情縂讓我們覺得難堪, 可是我們的過去將會讓我們的未來清晰點.
    不要讓過去的錯誤變成你現在的負累.
    我會支持你的, 要勇敢一點哦!
    love you <3

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.