10.02.2010

Perfection is overrated.

Every night, I slow down my pace just to see
where the Moon might be looking over me tonight.

I wouldn't consider myself a perfectionist.
But ultimately I am.


I've just been telling myself I have a lot of preferences.
However,
deep down in the dark side of my conscience
I know it's just an excuse.


I feel like I've been trained to hide these dark dark thoughts
that I generally don't display through my behavior.


Darth Vader was my Number One Idol at some point.


joke.


As much as I know that perfection doesn't exist,
it's also menacing trying to prove that fact wrong.


Which is foolish.



I am a foolish silly.


Unrealistically speaking, I'd rather pause time as your hand is held in mine.
In my dreams and my dreams only.


I used to be a dreamer,
of high high expections.



I believed that if I believed.
It happens.


I'm still pretty persistent on this absurd theory.




What eventually happens


...
Expectations are never expected.



So now.
I AM OFFICIALLY
EXPECTATION FREE.



Basically,
I'm more irrational than ever.

Improvisation begins today.






What do I want.

I want to gaze at the Moon every night.


What would I want.

To hold your hands in mine in my recurrent dreams every night.





I am such a hopeless romantic, teehee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.