11.01.2010

[iloveblog7.1] 一天的開始;Start of a day

(Left to Right)
Wedgehead, OX, Cinko, Babo.


Good morning
WORLD
!


Ideally, 11 a.m would be great time to wake up. 
Inevitably, 9 a.m seems to be the right time to wake up.



Goodmorning
to my dearest
Uglydolls. 


I leap off my 3 feet high double bed
As either one of my foot lands on the ground first
I let out a faint mumble of
"thank" and "you"
as each feet hits the ground. 



I thank Him for a new day
that hopefully is as positive
as my "thanks."



It's an optimist routine.


and then
I proceed to whiten my teeth
. 


Occasionally,
I drop toothpaste on the ground.
(since I'd rather carry 0.5g of toothpaste than the whole 200g tube)




then my day starts off
slightly
different. 

7 comments:

  1. 哇~~~好可愛的Uglydolls ! 感覺他們也會說“good morning MARZIE! It's gonna be another great day!" =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ugly dolls says "Thank you alice!!(shy)"

    Thankyouuu charlotte :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. your doodles and writing always give me fuzzy feelings :)
    looking forward to the next 29 posts from marzie!!
    加油!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i have the same tooth brush as you XO at least the same colour :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuzzy feelings like fuzzy peaches ? c:
    i'm looking forward to yours too!
    and everyone else's ofcourse!

    LOL.
    BEEEEEEF brushes c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuute photo & cute drawing~

    didn't know marzie likes to doodle~ great! =D

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.