11.13.2010

[iloveblog7.12] 唯一; One and Only

RADWIMPS is the one and only band
that I can recurrently listen to for years


Whether it's the beats
the lyrics
Yojiro's voice
or simply how I relate to each song.




The recurrent music will not wear off. 
(at least not for now)




They're a magical thing, 
Radwimps.

I can't help but imagine what it would've been like,
if I was your only child. 

I remember growing up wishing that 
I would be treated like those
"youngest baby siblings." 




It was slightly contrary.




Together with an obscure mindset,
would I have been
more or less self-centered
more or less loving

more or less of this and that. 






I couldn't help but wonder why. 










But at this specific moment, 
the one and only thing 
I need is some
full sleep accompanied by a sweet dream.



2 comments:

  1. 不知道為什麼..
    聽 Radwimps 的歌會讓我想起一罐冰的咖啡牛奶的味道
    很莫名其妙吧 :P 可是好好聽!
    Didn't know about this band until now,
    thanks for sharing!!!

    and I was actually thinking of 'only child' as a topic today too! :o I've always wondered what I would become if I had a sibling.. if my parents would treat me differently (eg. less expectation and stress? XD).. if I would had a different personality.. etc :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so u have a younger sister or brother o? =P

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.