11.15.2010

[iloveblog7.15] Epic


ああ
アンパンマン
(
click me↑)
やさしい 君は
いけ! みんなの夢 まもるため。


(part of The Anpanman Theme Song lyrics)

What is happiness to you
What should be done in order to feel this way
Everything remains unknown
Yet it has already ended
No, it shouldn't be this way.

Time seems to fly by in a flash
The brightest stars lighting the night skyline has disappeared
That's why Anpanman and his radiant smile is here for. 

How cheerful,
The bliss of existence.
Doesn't matter if it's friends or foe out there.





I've always liked Anpanman.
Epic storyline.
It's a cartoon's theme song,
 but there's much more to it. 




If Anpanman was around,
the issue of world hunger
probably wouldn't exist.
But that's just an imagination.


Dreams never die
When we sleep
Beneath the open sky
In the deep
Shades overhead
of red and blue
And I saw beyond the blur To right where you were And I beheld the sight so pure.
He got me thinking.
I am the one protecting my own dreams.
(Other wise no one else can.)

1 comment:

  1. I am the one protecting my own dreams.(Other wise no one else can.)

    I love this line. you got me thinking too. =)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.