11.11.2010

[iloveblog7.10] 相反;Paradox

Non-physical smothering

Asphyxiation by oxygen hands

Drowning in the endless sky 

An ever-downward dive, 

only to surface the sewage of indecision,

 on which all sense of self is afloat

The vortex-acceleration a constant. 

Resolute in purpose its choking flow.
さいきん頭がよくないなあー
どうしよもないし
やーば
The more that I desire, 
the less I would take action.

The less freedom I acquire,
the more confined I become. 


The more affection you give me,
the less I keen on you. 





The more obscure these blog theme get
the more I feel the necessity to blog.
I am a living paradox.

3 comments:

  1. so I have to dislike you so you can like me? okay done! Marzie u suck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachu was just talking about how almost everyone is a living paradox
    she advised me to upload a picture of me or her for that xD

    i find it so very true with the more you desire the less you will take action one..
    why..? it has been bugging me
    is it because of afraid of losing it

    wow... long comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now I feel so much better for not being the only person feeling that way!

    I think, it's the paradox itself that pulls us back from doing things we want. Either that or we're probably just very indecisive people haha.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.