11.23.2010

[iloveblog7.23] 囧;Orz

fail.


Orz moments
other-wise called FML (f my life) moments

find their way into our everyday routine




and makes us very obnoxious
well at least  
some of us. 







I rarely get "important" emails
but when I do get emails
they're usually notifications for comments on this blog.
(and that makes me happy)




Occasionally 
when I see Inbox (1)
I become overly thrilled
as I hurriedly check my email  
to find this:




M a r z i e - left a comment on your post ______



ORZ.

Blogspot really needs a "reply comment" option. 
Or maybe I should stop this mail-expectation thing.







Thats been happening a lot lately.
,:T

5 comments:

  1. hehe there goes another email to ur inbox then :D

    哈哈我看到第一張圖的時候整個大笑出來了
    真的好囧啊!!
    我人生中也常常有類似這種FML moments
    比如說跟別人揮手然後忘記手上有杯子之類的...
    (那個應該是腦殘而不是囧就是了)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah , 第一個FAIL 實在太搞笑了!!WORDPRESS也很囧啊!經常叫我APPROVE COMMENTS, 然後我一APPROVE,就又SEND一封信說:YOU'VE GOT A COMMENT....(結果就是我剛APPROVED)囧

    ReplyDelete
  3. inbox + 1 :)

    i think the happiest thing on iloveblog (at least for me) is to read comments on posts. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.