11.14.2010

[iloveblog7.13] 誘惑;Temptation

Just keep cleaning,
just keep cleaning,
cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.




I can hear the crisp tick and mumbled tock 
of the moving clock standing in its silent stance. 
It's 5 a.m, and I'm wide awake,
Insomnia haunts me again




My eyes started to drift from sharp corners of the room
to the window in the corner of my peripheral. 
Glancing forward and back
at my eye's own shutter speed. 






Dust particles drift across the room
whispering little secrets,
a hint that will directly correspond with how my eye feels.
Oh, I think the right one is itching. 






Added on to my Insomnia is
the temptation to clean up my room. 






I get those a lot. 
Especially at midnight.






Cinderella Syndrome
(?)
Joke. 






One day when I can courageously resist sweets,
I will have mastered the art of temptation.




A relationship conquered by temptation
is called Lust, not Love








How will you resist it?







5 comments:

  1. wooo 歡迎以後常來我家我房間超需要整理的 XDDD (不要臉)


    "A relationship conquered by temptation
    is called Lust, not Love." I love this line!!
    是說人類和其餘生物不同的是人有豐富的情感,
    也會發明很多讓生活過得更舒適的方法
    但相對的也會產生更多慾望 也更貪心
    過多的temptations是否在無形之中開始束縛著我們了呢 030..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinderella Syndrome
    is such a cute name! !
    I need that syndrome.... or be friend with someone that has the syndrome XD (不要臉2號XDDD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRACE:
    哈哈 收拾PARTY YA!!!
    你的follow up好棒! 可以幫我接blog post了 :3

    ALICE:
    cute name but not a cute syndrome :p
    oh wait, you're friends with meeee!
    HAHAHA i'll infect you with that syndrome too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute ugly bear :D haha
    Hey you wanna clean up my apartment? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哈哈 這是香蕉君的朋友, 熊君嗎?

    i will need to catch a cynderella syndrome as well...or i will need to hire a maid XDD

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.