11.20.2010

[iloveblog7.19] 思念;Nostalgia

This is my Monga.
This is (one of) my home(s). 

Nostalgia is a state of mind
It keeps me grounded
It's where I can always go and blend right in.
So even when I'm far away
I'm not really far at all
Because I carry home around,
with me in my heart.
The other day
I decided to googlemap the neighborhood I grew up in Taiwan.
I became instantly ecstatic.
As cold nostalgia chilled me to the bone The silence isn't so bad I'll sit on the front porch all night Waist deep in thought because When I think of you I don't feel so alone.
我的艋舺街頭
沒有LED燈
只有一顆一顆的老電球


When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again




As many times as I blink
I'll think of home

tonight.

3 comments:

  1. memory lane~ it gets to me :( *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it gets to me too >___<
    i miss those old light-bulb signs!!!
    害我也有點想台灣的老家了呢
    只是現在回去的感覺也不一樣了

    ReplyDelete
  3. 妳的老家好有 FU 喔

    my neighbourhood is just concretes XD

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.