11.05.2010

[iloveblog7.5] Passion

degage up
degage tendu close
arabesque
tendu close. 


1997.
Passion for Dance.
I was discouraged to be a dancer.


---

1998.
Passion for Music.
I didn't want to get send off alone to become a pianist.



---



1999.
Passion for Visual Arts.
I was told it wasn't a pleasant road.



Who would've known,
I used to enjoy studying. 




2002.
Passion for Academics.
I was bound to follow the line of scholars in the family.


---


2005.

Passion for Biomed.
Papa said it'd be nice if I became a doctor too.


---


2007.
Passion for Literature, Language.
I only wanted to write, and write more. 


You speak my mind
in ways words cannot. 



2008.
Passion
for visual arts, again.
This time, I didn't care what the world had to say.


---

In between the verge
of Passion
and Indifference.




2010.
Here I am,
with none of the above fully developed
but with all of these passions
combined.






I suppose I'm a passionate person.

5 comments:

  1. wooohoooo!! 4 drawings you rock! XDD
    I know how it feels when others discourage you on doing the things you love =( but passionate people always find a way =D just like how we are here doing drawings and photos in spare time. =D These illustrations are great. keep them coming marzie!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the other two? lol

    yeah i used to really love 3D modeling/animation in HS as well... but then parents want to see a degree from a university XD ...like u said.. 興趣是一輩子的, 所以不管何時都可以在 pursue..though now my interests turn into photographys and some digital media...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALICE:
    YAH ROCK!!! (rock paper scissors "rock" sign)
    haha... :T joke. Once an artist, always an artist!
    We'll always find a way to climb back to it! ROCK!

    KAREN:
    I successfully cut out the other two for future
    uses hehehehehehe. Everyone changes their interest once in a while, it's healthy!!! Change is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice timeline
    i dont remember mine
    :(
    but i think 1989-2010
    its all music!
    that makes me a REALLY passionate person

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can be an biomed artist (specializing in anatomy drawings? lol) with a night job as an dancing singer :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.