11.11.2010

[iloveblog7.11] 瞬間;Spur of the Moment

第一次跟O-Pen Cookie的相遇,
偶然在車上無意間拍到的瞬間。

AFKG-或る街の群青
鉄コン筋クリート

4:21


It's these kind of moments
that tugs my heart a little. 



"Tadaima." 
"Okaeri." 



I miss Home.
(wherever home might be)



I'd always draw grama with
afro hair and extra wrinkles,
although she didn't have an afro cut
or even wrinkles back then. 

She used to go on and on 
about these philosophical aspects of life
that I barely understood.




She'd always tell me to 
be the bigger person 
despite the fact that I'm the younger one. 




She'd entrust me with the role of 
keeping my family together
even when I was an unenlightened child. 





Because of her words, 
at moments of complication, 
I'd feel like my morals are somewhat reliable. 








Sidenote:
The spur of the moment that I previewed my post,
I started to realize how my writing is degrading by the day. 
Oh, I love blog.



2 comments:

  1. I think you're drawing my grandma instead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah that anime movie looks so cool
    kinda weird but I wanna watch it!!
    有點被今天的post感動到耶 :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.