11.03.2010

[iloveblog7.3] Sweet Tooth

Morinaga's Caramel
I recall this being
me and grama's
favorite candy. 
From flower to flower I used to roam led me to my honeycomb. One day I woke to find
What the sun had left behind.
Shaking like a leaf inside All the sweet leaves in this world got wrapped up in one girl and I'm shaking like a leaf on a tree. Your sugar is all I need. I'm a fool starring at the sun in the sky, Got your caramel toffee in my eye. If you don't know how sweet it can be, eat an apple right off a tree.
I've got a Sweet Tooth
and you?

4 comments:

  1. ohhhh~ I love your illustrations.. they are so cute ! very sweet memories. =D

    my friend just gave 2 caramel toffee to me today. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. oh no. my sweet tooth just flew out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mommy used to get bus sick when she took trips with her grandmama. Her grandmama would treat her to these when she gets sick. It worked for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice: caramel toffee is the best!!!! :D
    thanks again (blush)

    Little pan: oh no, did you eat too much toffee too?!

    Anibeef: I should try that some other time if i get carsick c:

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.