11.19.2010

[iloveblog7.18] 迷戀;Obsession

Chocolate St. Honore
probably the best thing I've eaten
in my 18 years of existence.


Obsession lies in the state of mind
when we are persistent on some sort of idea, image, or desire.
(so says dictionary.com) 



In my case
I have an obscure obsession towards
inanimate objects that i own.



I truly believe that over time
affection towards these motionless things
can substantially grow
(into something of value) 



Hence
I am extremely attached to my 
Cookie Family
(which consists of my laptop, camera, phone, other electronic devices etc.) 
and
everything else that I own. 




Mama made me practice my handwriting
ever since I knew how to hold a pencil.
She said I would grow up to be as good/bad looking
as my handwriting would be.
I was mortified. 



I wish
I were as attached to my inanimate things
comparatively to animated things.



Like people around me. 





Hi, I'm supa-glue.
Nice to meet you.
(attach as we shake hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.