11.07.2010

[iloveblog7.7] 不可說的秘密;Secrets Untold




I could be typing the dullest text message in the
history of the world,

but the second you turn to peek at my screen



it instantly becomes

top secret.






There's an eclipse in your eye
where I used to shine


Every word unspoken
is a planet aligned
Don't need to make sense of the signs
When the buried and hidden can be seen by the blind

Some secrets are better left untold
Then it all just falls apart.


The moment you pull it out of your heart. 



---


Click here for secret picture of today. 
PS:

My left ear is hearing impaired.
Please do talk to my right ear. 

7 comments:

  1. psst psst psst psst psst~ don't tell anybody k!

    haha love the expression of the face drawing. he's like totally totally indulged in his yawning :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice secret pic u got!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u just shared a secret with us =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a real tattoo!? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tatoo is wayyy too cool! love love!
    and hey marzie guess what,.my right ear is hearing impaired~ next time, I can be your left ear, you can be my right... together we'll make a perfect team. and... we can secretly turn a deaf ear to the outside world. XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god ~ so nicely put

    ...it instantly becomes top secret : )

    Some secrets are better left untold = D

    and nice music selections ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. the tattoo is so beautiful!

    and i agree with edward about the music selection!! 聽了心情都會輕快起來~

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.