11.09.2010

[iloveblog7.8] Once upon a time

One.


We used to be dauntless dreamers
patrons of our own perceptions 
of this world or to that dimension
Back then. 



I'd look back and wish I was as bold as I used to be. 
Taking over the world would've been an easy task. 


Did you know
Once upon a time, 
there were two of us. 


Two.

Inside 
abides two little girls.

Two from the opposite extreme
shares affection for the same matter.
They met, collided
co-existed under the same moral
compensate for each other's impotence. 



Together,
they made one




自分のココロでシロとクロが生きていますから。




Song of the day:
Radwimps- おとぎ
Fairytale it means. 




RADWIMPSいつも最高だね♥

6 comments:

  1. sofa XDD

    oh.. your childhood pictures are so cute! I used to have that 娃娃頭hairstyle too! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just defined your horoscope lol
    I have 2 fishies in me instead of 2 little girls.. (so i'm a big fishie?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i almost could be two as well but then well.. i guess i am 1.5 crab(s)?

    you do look like your standing on top of the world in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so the little girls lived in my tummy? no wonder my tummy is so big... then mr. eye white and ivan probably have starving little girls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah I'm same as 小花!!
    two fishes in me too~~
    可以跟R一起做海鮮大餐了

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love seafood
    MEHEHEHEHEHEEHE c;


    ANIBEEF I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING READING THAT.

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.