11.02.2010

[iloveblog7.2] Always

You & I
we'd be better as a pair,
just like chopsticks.
 


The beauty of chopsticks
lies in the perfect symmetry of 
two refined wooden
(metal if that's your preference) 

sticks.




With the slightest amount of effort
(if you're a skilled chopstickist that is)
practically anything
(that doesn't weigh a ton)
can be picked up.




That being said,
I will admit to
having an obsessive compulsive disorder towards
using chopsticks.
:$


はしでポテチを食べるのが好きっす~うひょ♥



It's just something that I 
always
have to do. 


3 comments:

  1. 第二張害我好想去國華補貨喔....(放錯重點)

    but srsly chopsticks are the greatest invention ever! they make forkists look dumb =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more!!
    I have to eat my chips with chopsticks c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg 我今天才在跟朋友討論用筷子吃chips的事情!! (驚
    high5* 我也會這樣耶 因為喜歡邊吃邊做別的事情XDDD 有筷子超方便的!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.