11.17.2010

[iloveblog7.16] 無限;Unlimited


I brushed my teeth
and looked in the mirror
And laughed out loud
as I'm beaming from ear to ear


I'd rather pick flowers
instead of fights

And rather than flaunt my style
I'd flash you a smile 
of my clean pearly whites



喜樂樂喜


Practically, 
several things in this world are made to be limited. 

That's what we think and act upon. 




Although 
I may not have an infinite amount of 
affection, 
knowledge, 
or 
talent 
to share to the rest of the world. 



I do have an unlimited supply of smiles. 
(and hugs but people don't seem to be fond of physical contact these days)
Who am I trying to convince,
I'm not fond of physical contact from strangers either.



Did you know
it's fairly impossible to stare at a smiling person 
for more than 10 seconds and not smile
?



It's highly contagious.



So who did you make smile today. 


3 comments:

  1. hahah.. this is such a cute post!
    made me smile after reading this (especially after the 喜樂樂喜 picture) :D
    -thumbs up-

    ReplyDelete
  2. just looking at the photo made me :D too!!
    we need more smiles in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i love this post.

    smile, smile damn it, smile!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.