11.18.2010

[iloveblog7.17] 驚喜;Surprise

Shh.
There's a surprise over there. 


Sunless at the end of the year
a room in the house is always warm
stretched out on the floor thinking


love comes like
 surprise ice on the water
 like surprise ice at dawn
love comes


Deprived of the light and of the colours
the world begins at your window tree
The past sometimes takes you with soft hands
and all that surrounds you will fade








I like surprises. 
Except,
I tend to have an exceptionally well ability of predicting them.

Some obvious, 
some rather not. 


I don't know how I feel about surprises really. 
Quite often, curiosity overwhelms my conscience
and so predictions are made, and surprises loses their effect. 





I hope I respond to tomorrow's theme
surprisingly better than today. 

2 comments:

  1. woah! u must have sixth sense
    quite lucky
    i wish i can predict surprises cuz most of the time i don't like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. SURPRISE BRGRGRBRGRGRGRGGRURURRUURURURU
    brgrgrgrgurgurgr
    驚喜驚喜驚喜驚喜驚喜驚喜
    火星,你讓我想起雲

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.