11.26.2010

[iloveblog7.25] LOL

Be alarmed at all times.
(god i miss my tablet)


LOL
is an acronym 
for "Laugh out loud"
in the world of cyberspace. 



But really, 
how many people actually laugh out loud
when they type "lol" 



I'd only laugh out loud 
if my "lol" was in CAPS
LOL
Is my laughter transfered to 
YOU
you there sitting in front of your computer
through millions of little molecules through electric waves
?



And then there's the occasional
LMFAO, or ROFL, or ROFLMAO. 
I like to rofl from time to time,
it's actually quite enjoyable.
(unless your floors are dirty then don't ROFL please.)



When Superman takes his glasses off,
he becomes the man of steel;
an unstoppable force against evil.
When people usually take their glasses off,
they kind of fall into things. 



Ahaha.
haha.
ha.



?!

2 comments:

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.