11.30.2010

[iloveblog7.29] OFF



Take me somewhere nice
to some tired island
inside your heart
called Paradise.


Though I miss home
Sometimes we all feel alone
like escapees with no where else to go.


I can think of a thousand ways
to get good and lost
Where we'll rendezvous
out of the blue
And take a deep breathe
Just we two. 


Take me somewhere beneath
Cause I'm quite exhausted
And I need sleep. 


If we hook a dream
And it tows us back down
this open stream
We'll wave 'hello'
and take off.




If you could
compile your memories into separate channels. 


What would you leave on,
What would you 
turn off?




7 comments:

  1. the last few sentences made me think for so long...
    if only we could separate memories selectively and only remember the happy ones and turn off the sad ones :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes~
    I thought there were only two channels:
    happy and sad .

    ReplyDelete
  3. There could be as many channels as you want really.
    Just like how there are different channels on television too.
    It could be your childhood, your accomplishments, your family or even your first affection. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of where the wild things are =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turning discovery channel off :
    I feel so bloody upset ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. go to the happy place go to the happy place~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I wish I had an emotional off botton so I don't have to feel... just be robot for a while

    ReplyDelete

leave a message after the beep,

BEEP.